Monday, July 9, 2007

Updates Coming Soon!

Alright I have FOUR album reviews coming up!

1. Magic Goat - Stuck in Traffic
I already featured them in a band review/article but I now have their full album and figure they deserve a review. Their show in St. Louis on the 7th was great! If you see them coming through your area you better go to that show!

2. Mad Caddies - Keep it Going
Mad Caddies latest album coming your way

3. Reel Big Fish - Monkeys for Nothing and the Chimps for Free
We shall see how RBF fair on this release coming 2 years from the last one. I don't know when I'll get to this one, but I will! So stay tuned for that.

4. No Torso - Several Brains
Catching up on another last season release I'll be reviewing the catchy sounds of Norway's No Torso.

ALSO I should have some news regarding my own music coming up. SO be on the lookout for that.

No comments: