Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Full Length album to be released!

On July 28th!

Well for the most part my first full length album will be released on July 28th!
Let me explain this.
Taking a page out of Dan Potthast's book I am pre-releasing my album. I've both found interest in my album with an inability to press it and then the complete lack of interest; I guess thats just how things work!
So I'm gonna release it myself for the time being. I've made up special album art for this and there are some other surprises.
I'll be including three bonus tracks for this version of the CD. Two of which are "live" tracks (simple house party thing infront of friends) and then one other track that is for another project all together. One of the live songs has never been released in any form before; the other bonus track has only been available for online stream.

This album is basically what you would of been getting had a label picked it up; but with less pro cd pressing, different art etc.

What does this mean for the future? Well if this goes like I figure (only selling a few to keep shows going and such) then I'll be working on new tracks and redoing the previous songs possibly to get it ready for the attention I think it deserves someday.
If this goes over well and sells well I'll do a little of the above and take the cash and have myself give it the attention it deserves!

You'll be able to get it in two and maybe three ways. The first way is if you see my in a concert of course, and the day it is going to be released is being shared by the St. Louis Ska fest I'm playing at.
The second way is I'm going to set up a Pay Pal Account to accept both paypal payments and credit cards.
The third way which may be ready or may come later is mail order, I'll need to get a PO Box for that.

So there you have it!

Here is some pics and a track listing


For those that might be wondering. It won't just come in black and white! I'm also printing this in black and blue; more colors might come later. I'll let you pick from certain colors when you order.

No comments: